We've established four pillars to creating some of the best underwear on the planet.
1 ― Made in the USA + Canada.
We've chosen to manufacture as much as possible in the USA and Canada.
There are so many reasons why we believe this is the right thing to do:
- It directly supports our local economies, which benefits us all.
- We know our workers, and those of our partners, are treated fairly - they earn a fair living wage, have protection of rights and work in safety.
- We stand for a society with forward thinking human rights, such as the removal of oppression towards members of the LGBTQ+ community, equality for women and equal treatment for all, regardless of race or religion.
- We're able to innovate faster, and with higher quality.
- We want to be able to teach our children + the upcoming generations how to think for themselves, how to innovate and how to create products that make a difference.
- All the parts of our underwear are better...
2 ― Highest quality parts.
Great underwear can only be great, if it's made from the best parts and with the skill to bring it together.
That's why each pair of do+dare underwear is made with the finest eco-certified bamboo we could find - luxuriously soft + stretchy, it will hug your curves day in and out, wash after wash.
Our perfectly thick, 7-layer, fully woven, made in the USA waistband maintains its shape + elasticity, and won't roll or bunch up.
It's all held together with Canadian made thread - durable enough to stand the test of time, yet with flexible stitching so you can move with ease.
All sewn by a female-led team of master seamstresses.
3 ― Our technology.
We are picky about technology.
So picky, in fact, that we end up building most of our own tech because what's on the market is just not good enough.
We've invested over 2 years of research + development (R+D) and about $100,000 to get to where we're at today. We've even developed a robot for a step change in print quality + have innovated broadly to get our production speed down to minutes per undie. (and we're not done yet!)
Pictured adjacent is our "mobile" production studio. We're able to create custom underwear for customers on-demand, right in front of their eyes, in full high-definition color.
We're hoping to bring this setup to more and more markets + shows. We look forward to meeting you soon!
4 ― Your feedback.
It's all for you, and that's why you're the most important pillar.
We count on your feedback - it drives our next steps and feeds our fire, perhaps best summed up by this poem.
Good, Better, Best.
Never let it rest.
Until the Good is Better.
And the Better is Best.
Reach out anytime with your ideas for improvements, designs or what you think our next developments should be. Oh, and after your purchase, please leave us a review!
Did you know?
It costs us 3x more to make underwear in the US + Canada than it would for us to buy them overseas - this is a daring commitment to our local economy + our future generations.
We believe that if we don't make things here, we'll lose all sorts of expertise and we won't be able to teach our children - as designers, engineers, craftspeople + teachers, this fuels us to dream big and create change.
We hope you'll join us on our quest to bring high-quality, innovative, + ethical apparel manufacturing back to North America.
Uniquely yours. Sustainable. Ethical. Made in the USA + Canada.