Incredible Bamboo Underwear
Fun. Bold. Bright. Vibrant. Sexy.
Ditch boring underwear and discover a whole new world of fun + play, love + passion, confidence + feel-good vibes.
Life is better when your underwear are awesome.
So, what are you waiting for?
Experience a revelation in your pants.
And revolutionize your every day.
Why should I buy do+dare?
We're so proud of our products + our mission that we could spend all day telling you about why you should give them a go...
But here's three of the best reasons:
- All our underwear are made from an eco-certified bamboo fabric - it's incredibly soft + stretchy, and is by far the best material to be touching your most sensitive parts. We've got 16 bold colors to suit your every mood and occasion. Learn more about why we use bamboo here.
- Every component of our underwear, and all the labor that goes into them, are from the USA + Canada (our bamboo fabric is the exception - it's the only thing we import because we just can't get it here!). We work with incredible partners to bring you the best underwear you'll ever wear, and everything is crafted by people who are paid a fair wage and treated well. Learn more about our commitment to quality.
- Our superpower is being able to personalize any side of the underwear with any art + any text. Customize your underwear and live life fully as you dare to be your true self. Or, do it for someone else and explore the makings of a special moment. Explore custom options here.
And if that's not all, we give back via 1% for the Planet and many more - an inspiring commitment to making the world around us a better place.
How does do+dare compare to the big brands?
We're fans of many of the big brands too, but there's lots of ways do+dare stands out. Here's some of our favorites:
- We manufacture as much as possible in the USA + Canada.
→ All the big brands make their underwear overseas in low-cost countries, taking advantage of weaker labour laws, environmental standards + protections for worker's rights. Did you know, it costs us 3x more to make underwear locally?
- We use an eco-certified bamboo (OEKO-TEX Standard 100) fabric for all of our underwear.
→ Most of the big brands use a combination of polyester, cotton and Modal / Tencel (which is usually derived from Beech trees). Bamboo is next level - not only is it one of the most renewable resources on the planet growing quickly + organically, it is luxuriously soft, breathes well, dries quickly, is durable + keeps your parts cool.
- Higher quality parts.
→ You'll notice the difference the moment you feel our underwear. From the softness of the fabric to the thickness of the band. And you'll continue to notice as you wear them - the fabric won't pill or hole nearly as easily + the band will retain its shape + elasticity far longer.
- Fun + eco-conscious packaging.
→ We package our undies as an "undie puck" - it's our own 3am invention that is super fun to open + is eco-friendly - nothing but a paperclip, elastic band, drink coaster and your new undies!
- We care + give back.
→ We donate 1% from every purchase to an environmental non-profit with 1% for the Planet. And we regularly give back to our local communities too.
How do they fit?
Amazing!! The longer answer is that they're super soft, breathe well to stay cool + conform really well to lots of body types.
Our Boxer briefs are just about guaranteed to be a universal hit. Our Boyshort + Cheeky styles are a sportier fit. Click on the links below to learn more.
You don't need to take our word for it, though - read the hundreds of positive reviews from customers just like you.
How are they so comfy?
It's all in the details.
Making an incredible pair of underwear is about the sum of all the parts + the skill to bring it all together.
We scoured the world looking for the best bamboo fabric available. Not only is our bamboo super soft, it has incredible properties that make it the best material for being up close + personal to your most sensitve areas.
We use a made in the USA 7-layer, fully woven soft waistband that won't roll, stretch-out or dig in.
Our labels are a smooth natural cotton canvas + the threads that hold everything together are dyed and spun in Canada.
Our network of amazing partners throughout the USA + Canada help us bring it all together into the best underwear you'll ever wear.
We've built our own production process from the ground up. It's this technology that empowers you to express your true authentic self on bold underwear.
Read more about our quality here.
What is 1% for the Planet?
1% for the Planet is a global movement inspiring businesses and individuals to make a difference for the planet.
As a business member, do+dare donates 1% from every sale to an environmental non-profit.
What if I don't love them?
Try risk free. We are so happy you're here and it's really important to us that you're happy after your purchase too, so that you'll tell your friends just how awesome your new undies are.
If anything is wrong, just reach out to us any way you like. We promise do our best to make it right, even if that means giving you your money back.
Your feedback says it all.
Uniquely yours. Sustainable. Ethical. Made in the USA + Canada.